Farron announces autumn advice surgery dates
South Lakes MP Tim Farron has today released his list of advice surgeries for this autumn.
The dates are as follows:
- Tuesday 19 August 16:00 - 18:00 Kendal ASDA Cafe
- Friday 29 August 16:00 - 17:00 Sedbergh Community Offices
- Friday 12 September 16:00 - 18:00 Kendal Morrisons Cafe
- Saturday 20 September 10:00 - 11:00 Windermere Marchesi Centre
- Friday 26 September 10:00 - 11:00 Kendal Castle St Centre
- Tuesday 30 September 16:00 - 17:00 Grange Over Sands Victoria Hall
- Friday 17 October 16:00 - 18:00 Kendal ASDA Cafe
- Saturday 8 November 10:00 - 11:00 Kendal Shakespeare Centre
- Saturday 15 November 10:00 - 11:00 Milnthorpe St. Thomas Church
- Friday 28 November 16:00 - 17:00 Kendal South Lakes Foyer
All sessions are open access, and you don't need an appointment. For further information, including directions to any of the venues, please call Tim's office on 01539 723403.
During the summer Tim will also be taking his surgery tour around the South Lakes so that local residents can come and voice their concerns. It is the tenth time Tim has done this. Tim's summer tour aims to reach a full range of communities across our area. This year, Tim will be visiting 37 communities in 5 days.
The places, dates and times of where Tim's tour will be can be found here: http://timfarron.co.uk/en/page/summer-tour
Tim said: "Being able to help people is the most rewarding part of my job. If I can help in any way, please pop along to any of these surgeries or get in touch via email or call my office on 01539 723403.
"All of my advice surgeries are open access, so you don't need an appointment."